Kagi to Launumu!

RockStarofRust

Great video!  I love the sounds and realism along with the realistic scenery.  Now I've got to go there.  Maybe they need some more supplies?  The slow panning within the cockpit ...  are you doing that with a mouse?

Thank you for looking and commenting!

No, not with mouse but with the hat switch on my joystick!

I have severe neck problems so I can't use TrackIR. 

Mr. Harris...the office!

Purchasing it after I asked you to provide proof-of-purchase it doesn't fix it, its still theft which we here take very seriously.

While we're on this topic perhaps you would also like to consider providing proof of purchase for some of the other Orbx products you may not have obtained legally .... lets start with PAYA Yakutak

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/605-orbx-forum-terms-of-use/

Piracy, Torrent and Orbx Customer Support Policy

• Orbx has a strict anti-piracy anti-torrent zero tolerance policy. Please do not steal our software. We have the ability to detect if forum members are actively downloading torrents of our products and these users will incurr an instant full ban without explanation or any grace at all. We strong object to any argument that torrents can be used to 'try before you buy'. Theft is theft, and we have no tolerance for it. We have two large demo regions, freeware, videos, 3D virtual tours, press and customer reviews and forum community feedback and screenshots to provide you with more than enough information about any product you may consider for purchase.

Customer Support - Any forum member who is caught downloading torrents of Orbx products will also forfeit all their rights to product support for any and all Orbx products they have purchased in the past. This is not negotiable. Put simply, we don't want you as a customer if you steal from us.

The OP will get a ban for posting a video made from an Orbx addon downloaded from a torrent site. There is no point in purchasing Orbx addons quickly after we question you for proof of purchase. It does not matter if you had previously purchased 50 Orbx addons, the forum terms of use clearly state that we won't condone piracy in any for , so don't do it!

Tim is furious about this: he and Ken worked for a very long time on this addon and it is like a slap in their faces to see forum members steal their hard work and then solicit kudos from videos made from the stolen software! This is NOT what our community is about!

Topic is locked, and let this be an example to others trying to get kudos and bragging rights from videos or screenshots made with stolen Orbx software.

Archived