Venice

tonyc1946

No it isn´t, mate! Should be from your freeware. 

The # 1 is almost real Venice, from another payware developer, by the way, excellent!

Cheers,

Thanks Voyager its what I thought I don't go there often so have never thought it necessary to have detailed Venice city. Why oh why do freeware developers get involved outside the perimeter of there  airport?

I see it positive that ORBX leaves space for other payware producers to survive (and why should the cover things others have already covered?). A monopoly would never be the purpose of our economic system. So Aerosoft´s Venice will find its use...

Sorry guys to bring this up again but I am sure there has to be something wrong with my LC EU or the way I am using it.

With my freeware LIPZ unticked in the scenery library this is what my Venice looks like!

CtxBK.jpg

As opposed to the one in this thread. http://www.orbxsyste...nice/?hl=venice

I am ticking and applying Global and LC EU seems to be in the right place in my scenery library.

Any ideas?

Your Venice appears to be correct, what seems to be amiss? 

Hi Alex

You obviously never went to Venice which is a city I know very well having had family there. If you can find that many trees in Venice you are a better man than me! I really don't understand why the Doges Palace has been rendered in some detail when in reality it is dwarfed by the beautiful St Mark's Cathedral it sits next to and of course St Marks Square (neither are there). The remainder of Venice other than the stadium area at one end is covered with buildings.

I had wrongly assumed that the past thread I referred to was in fact showing Aerosoft's Venice NOT the FTX one. My apologies for that.

Archived