Turn Turn Turn...

FSRobert

Since P3D came out with its 2.3 update and thus a complete reinstall for me…gotta love it. Now, with everything up and running I finally got to my first P3Dv2.3 video 

As always make sure the sound is set to INSANE 

>https://vimeo.com/104812892      <-------  Click on Vimeo for a larger viewing format and make sure the HD is Blue by clicking on it.

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent video, really enjoyed that. Great editing accompanied by a classic soundtrack.

Thanks for posting

Cheers

John 

Thanks John it really was fun making the video... I have always loved that soundtrack with that Rickenbacker 12 string, it really captures the sound of the 60`s.

I was missed of your vids, mate! Very tasteful with soundtracks and sceneries! 

This, I enjoyed it! Very cool, and this as others like what we mere mortals can do. That's why we like them!

Voyager you are too kind man...a heart warmed thanks!

Hate Vimeo...love the song and editing and time you took to produce this video...very farout man!

Psychedelic skies dude! :D

O0

Those Psychedelic skies could be due to the over sized clouds that 2.3 had a problem with and of course " The Bomb " REX4. I have since corrected the cloud size as to the direction of LM. non the less it offered a cool sunset. 

Nice .... watched it all the way to the end too.  Thanks for putting out the effort to make and share.  :)  :)

So GREAT you stayed with it to the end, its always my hope that the content of the video will hold the viewer to the end...thanks.

Loved it, thanks.

paddler, thanks for the positive comment. 

Archived