Open LC appears to collided with other sceneries

Hello, so I noticed this issue while flying. I have all of your products installed expect the land class in America.

Now, I noticed this first time round and thought it was FTX central as it showed errors. So I done what I thought was best and re-installed flight sim - this however failed, I flew several more flights and I just can't escape these weird, spontaneous textures. In some cases cliffs are turned into mountains... Hard to describe.

Jack.

I am trying that now sir, I will keep you updated. 

The Europe LC which i bought from flightsimstore is messing my scenery up, to the point where i cant even differentiate a city from a lake... I hope this works if not I will have to uninstall it, its stopping me landing at airports and just isn't very fun :/ 

Thanks. 

Hi, yes I've done that several times and I am still getting horrible, spontaneously loading scenery. Can I please have advice on how to uninstall the Europe LC as I'm tired of getting frustrated with the scenery... I will let 20 pound go to waste but please just help me uninstall this. 

As I'm looking at the scenery now from a top down view and even in a cruise i can see scenery loading everywhere, changing from fields to water to fields again... i cant express how disappointing it is to see the scenery do this.

Thanks.

Archived