Airport Elevation

Since installing Global open LC-EU, and when I come across an Airport be is a ORBX or default Airport within Global Basic or Global Vector I cannot use the FTX Configuration shortcut, this will no longer open, is there anyone out there that has a suggestion on how to overcome this problem.

Jacob

Hi Wolter.

followed the steps you suggested but when I opened the folder FTX_Vector, there is no FTX Global Vector Configuration Tool.exe this is what is in the FTX_VECTOR folder as below.

FTX_VECTOR_AEC

FTX_VECTOR_APT

FTX_VECTOR_CVX

FTX_VECTOR_EXX

FTX_VECTOR_OBJ

In ORBX / Scripts there are FTXConfigurator.exe, FTXConfigurator_OLC.exe and FTXConfigurator_VECTOR.exe, do I Right Click one of these.

All my Global programs are installed on a D:drive under Program Files/Microsoft Games/ORBX, would my next step be to Remove FTX_Vector, if so could you explain the steps for that please.

Ok Walter it has been 4 days now since I replied to your explanation and asked you for a follow up that was August 6, it is now August 10, I understand that by the look of is you get a lot of forum questions regarding problems with Global Open LC EU but it is nos much to ask for an answer again after 4 days.

I have been a good customer of the Orbx products in the past and will continue to do so, but the support for Global Open LC EU seems at the moment to be not up to the usual standard, look forward to a reply this time either from yourself or John V

Since installing Global open LC-EU,  I cannot use the FTX Configuration shortcut, this will no longer open, is there anyone out there that has a suggestion on how to overcome this problem.

Jacob

Having also installed OpenLC Europe after FTX Vector version 1.5, I can assure you

that the installation and the apparent disappearance of the .exe file are not connected.

You might consider a search of your files using the terms

FTX GLOBAL VECTOR Configuration Tool.exe

in case it has inadvertently been moved.

If it is not to be found, my suggestion is to re-install  FTX Vector version 1.15 which

should replace the FTX GLOBAL VECTOR Configuration Tool.exe file and its desktop

shortcut to which Wolter referred.

Archived