Cant down load KTVL from server ERROR!

Starseed

I have tried to down load the new KTVL I just purchased and the 1st time I tried it started after about 5min. it stop as if it was done ,However it did not complete

the download. tried several times again no luck. I have never had a problem downloading any scenery whats going on. Even tried a recommended download program that said download error as well. every time I try to restart the download the zip file pops up as if were complete . It is not because I can not open it . This is very dis-satisfying when ytou buy something and there is an issue from the start.

Is it just me, or is there only one download site - Global CDN 1

Like Starseed, I have not been having any luck trying to download KTVL. I know it is massively popular and the servers are being hit hard; however at the moment when I click on the link, I am not even being given the option to download.

It is likely pressure on the servers will ease in the next few days, but any chance the other download sites could be brought on line?

Eamonn
EIKY

Hi guys,

Sincere apologies for the problems, it looks like the server may have trouble handling all the downloads. There were a couple of people yesterday with similar problems and eventually they could also download without problems.

Nevertheless, I will see if I can get Adrian to put up another one or two servers.

Cheers

No, it isn't you.  Guess only the really large downloads end up on multiple servers.

I had the same problem and that server is still down hard. Bruce, honestly, I don't remember any other release when there was only one download link to choose from, so I don't believe this was intended. I am sure Adrian will get this sorted. Sucks to have to wait all weekend though.

Greetings Starseed,

Before the next download attempt, make sure you:

Delete the old, corrupt copies of the file

Clear your browser cache

Empty your Temp Files

Restart your computer.

It won't help with the limited server access, but it will prevent your download program from trying to restart a corrupt copy. This is one of those "procedures" recommended by the folks from Orbx to ensure a successful download.

Respectfully,

Brian

OK guys,

I finally go it to down load and now when I load the airport no buildings show up . I loosing hope here. With all the sceneries I have purchased from ORBX this one seems to have given

me problems. Does any one know why this is happening . All I get is AI traffic and taxi ways nothing else shows up . WOW!

Hello bdrichmond,

Thanks for the info already did that, loaded a fresh down load and no luck It does not seem to be working properly. I posted a new topic since now we have a different issue

"No buildings at KTVL" Hope no one else has this happen it is frustrating. Deleted everything as per a post by developer- Tim Harris

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/30376-uninstalling-ftx-airports-a-quick-guide

Hi starseed
The no buildings issue already popped up and was resolved.
All you need to do is install the latest Orbxlibs, as all the objects at the airports rely on the new unified ObjectFlow, which is in the latest libraries.

Don't worry, I will always help you if you bought the product :)

Archived