Download Problem With Open LC South

simdown42

Hi

None of the links for FlightSim Store Open LC South are working. I breezed through East and North but had to skip South and go on to West which was fine. When I tried South for the second time my download manager tells me there is no file at all on CDN 1 and all the other servers are giving me errors and timeouts just for this one area. I've wasted about 5 download attempts trying to get this last file. 

Help please

Thanks

simdown42.

Thanks jpreou

I would not be concerned but I downloaded the first file at 900KB a second. Then the second file same speed. I tried the South file and none of the servers worked so skipped and went to the last West file and got 900 KB a second immediately. I'm wondering why 1 file out of 4 is not working when all the rest were fine and fast almost on top of one another. If it were just busy why did all the other downloads work fine and this one did not? If I was having difficulty with all the files I can understand they might be busy. For hours now I can't get the South file to respond at all. As I said one server did not even have the file..Something wrong somewhere I fear.

Would still like some help

Thanks again

cheers

simdown42.

Thanks but you need all the 4 regions to make it work. This is a problem I need an answer for. The links for part 3 Open LC South are not working full stop! They are not slow due to being busy. I have tried repeatedly. The links are not being recognized! Perhaps someone from The FlightSim Store will be able to help me. I have the other 3 parts no problem fast and easy. Please look at my previous posts and give them some serious attention.

Thanks

simdown42.

It's possible the cache in your ISP is to blame... most download errors can be attributed to cached copies that have gone wrong.  If there was a torrent of posts that this part wasn't available the problem could be attributed to FSStore, but as we're not seeing that, my initial suspicion lies in the path between FSS and your computer.  If that's the case there's not much FSStore can do until the network resets.

Archived