FSX Scenery Library change?

bradley27

I just booted up FSX today after updating a few products the other day i have of yours with the ORBX Libraries updated last as suggested and went into the Scenery Library and all ORBX related entries are now are the top of the library and NOT where they once were which was above the default FSX entries. Any reason why this has happened? I mean im sure its easy to pull them down to where they were, im more interested to know if ive done something wrong?

Cheers!

Hi there,

as described in the region manuals FTX Central provides a scenery library insertion point tool to place the FTX block of entries wherever you want it to be. Also see http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/28291-adding-a-scenery-library-insertion-point-ftxcentral-step-by-step/

Cheers, Holger

Cheers,

i don't know what caused those to jump to the top but anyway Ive used that tutorial to move those in bulk to their original position under all airport scenery's however what position do the 3 ORBX! entries in the attached position need to be in regards to all other entries to do with Australia and USA, England ,Scotland FTX etc etc? Do they stay where they are or go above the other entries?

1_zps6e594616.jpg

Archived