Missing Deer

Ticker7

Hi Guys this is not a major thing but it is a problem. I have 11s installed and all was good but recently my Deer have gone, I have the season set for summer (July) but no deer, I have uninstalled the airport and reinstalled (fresh download just to  be sure) the latest lib file installed,cycled the FTX Central several times but sadly my deer have gone.

I have checked the scenery files for 11S and the xml file for the deer is there so I am at a loss where they have gone? maybe on holiday Hmm  any and all help greatly accepted to return them to me as I miss them dodging the aircraft ;-)

Cheers.

Hi there,

I assume Misha will jump in as well but maybe check your scenery complexity slider and also the "Advanced Animations" checkbox. Not sure about the latter but the former is relevant in terms of whether certain objects are being displayed or not; most people keep it at Extremely Dense. Last but not least check the 11S control panel as it has a separate checkbox for the animated deer.

Cheers, Holger

Hi Holger & Misha checked and rechecked all settings as per your instructions all set correctly but still no show of my deer. I reckon they've gone on vacation somewhere warm ;-) but seriously it is very strange as all the other flows are working at this airport, I've even tried the module installer tip by removing it and then reinstalling it but no change. So I'm at a loss as to why they've gone away but I bet it's something so simple I'll kick myself when it's fixed.

Edit: The Deer have returned :-) for some strange reason only MS knows the month had changed itself to May after I set it to October so I reset it back and My deer have come Home ^-^  Thanks Guys for the help as always very much Appreciated.

Archived