FSX Scenery Library (Not FTX Libraries!)

Bassman

This is in reference to to FSX only. When installing add on scenery is there a quicker way to move the order of the scenery instead of just selecting the scenery and then click, click,click click click etc etc  until the add on is in the required order?

Hi Bassman,

Yes, there is another way to move the FSX scenery entries up & down in the order without constantly clicking on the "Move Up" "Move Down" buttons.

Although a somewhat similar method is used, you can simply click on the entry you wish to move, then click once on the "Move Up" or "Move Down" button, then on the keyboard use the "U" key for up or the "D" key for down as many times as necessary to bring the entry to the desired position. There is unfortunately no way to move multiple entries all at the same time.

Hope this helps.

Cheers Jeff

Thanks Jeff. If I can't get the Sceneryconfigeditor working I will use your method.  Still a lot of "finger" strokes but definitely an much better way of moving the file.

Now at my age, all I have to do is remember your method ;D 

• 1 month later...

Good info!

How come my FTX sceneries always default to the top of the library order?

If I move an airport (eg London City must be on top of FTX in order to see the runway textures and lights etc...), when I open it again, FTX Lib and addon airports are all back at the top of order.

Is this normal and ok?

Thx!

Archived