Le grand blue

hal9000

Hi,

remember when I start FSX, the water will look like this

fsx-klein.jpg

After DX 10 and Fixer and REX4 and unnumbert Nights of testing and modifying, it will lock like this.

Sorry for the big pictures, but it only will show you the real beauty of what I see in FSX, so when you click the pic´s, they will be up to 6 MB size!!

2014-3-19_20-46-20-494-klein.jpg

2014-3-21_19-52-17-269-klein.jpg

2014-3-21_19-32-53-57-klein.jpg

Hope you enjoy them, much as I do, and thats only pictures, in motion, the water will look much greater-I promise

The amazing thing is that we're seeing *FSX* in both cases (ie. not FS9 or an even earlier version). Incredible how all these add-ons have changed the sim - and kept it alive.

However - if you add up the total cost of these "improvements" would you pay that much for one single program that had all of them built in? I suppose it's be like buying the program "on credit" then staging the payments over a number of years. Plus, of coursr, the fact that you can "hide" these (relatively) small add-on costs from prying eyes more easily :lol:.

Incredible pics, those last three. They fully meet my "double-take" realism yardstick. You really do have to look twice to check they're not real photos.

Adam.

Archived