Black Objects all around Liverpool

Stillwater

Nowhere else in UK (not in AU or NA) I have seen this yet. Has anyone else seen this - or even a solution at hands?

I run FSX in DX10 with Steve´s payware fixer.

Runcorn Bridge:

9dceF.jpg

Hale Lighthouse:

DR3Zq.jpg

And coming to the city:

ku4SE.jpg

Odi1v.jpg

Hi Gerold,

not seeing any of this in DX9. More importantly though I'm not seeing any of those particular objects meaning they aren't part of FTX ENG but some third-party landmark add-on that either isn't compatible with DX10 or whose texture set has gone AWOL.

Cheers, Holger

And the next problem which was solved by Holger: I had to remove old, freeware scenery files (older than FTX England), which were placed higher in the scenery library than FTX. And now all works brilliant!

Plus the confirmation: DX10 works perfect in Liverpool (as in the rest of orbx world...)

The hale lighthouse etc was originally a fs9 freeware add on by Paul Derbyshire. Paul hasn't the time to redo his models but has given me the ok to update and distribute them. I've simply recompiled the models with modelconverterX so they work ok in FSX and P3D2 and replaced them with instant scenery. Easy to do yourself, but PM me if you'd like me to email you the new updated library?

The hale lighthouse etc was originally a fs9 freeware add on by Paul Derbyshire. Paul hasn't the time to redo his models but has given me the ok to update and distribute them. I've simply recompiled the models with modelconverterX so they work ok in FSX and P3D2 and replaced them with instant scenery. Easy to do yourself, but PM me if you'd like me to email you the new updated library?

No need, Kevin, I think I can survive w/o this lighthouse. At least the city looks like it should, in order to enjoy:

AzHxG.jpg

Archived