Program [Flightsim] will not load

eray9s

Need some (Lots) of help.  I have a ------------------6--1TB Serial ATA (5400rpm) Hard drive

!--HP Pavilion Elite computer--------------------------7--ATI Radeon HD 4350 Graphics

2--Amd Phenom 11 x4 Quad-core Processor

3--Processor 2.6 GHz

4--Ram (memory) 8GB

5--Cache Memory 2MB     64 bit operating System  windows 7

Problem is that when I go to create a flight-- All details inserted the program begins to load but goes to about the 21 % load of Terrain data and stops for a bit then proceeds for another period to about 28% at which time it just goes no farther.  I will wait for 10 -12 minutes hoping it starts again.  It (the program shows that it is still working but no farther loading.

I may have more problems but that is as far as I get on loading.

Help appreciated.

eray9s  Ray

I sure will appreciate all help and since I have had no replies I wonder if I did not do a good job in explaning my problem.  If any one will confirm that clarity is the reason for no reply I will try to explain better.  If not I will just appreciate any and all help as I am now grounded.T

thanks

eray9s   Ray S.

Come on now.  There has got to be persons out there with the smarts to be of some help. I sure need some place to start--how long must I go w/o being able to use my Orbx and Fsx?

Thanks  eray9s  Ray

Hi Ray,

I've moved the topic into the General Discussion forum as it doesn't seem to be specific to our add-ons and you will get more exposure to general users.

You probably should provide more information about what you did last with your FSX installation prior to the issues occurring. Also, does this happen with any flight situation, regardless of airport, time/date, and aircraft?

Cheers, Holger

Holger thanks for the life saver.  I was about to give up as no one seem to want to help.

In reply to your question as to does this happen any where else---I can get no farther than about 28 % terrain loaded and it shows things are still working but  it may take God only knows.

I just started another forum inquiry on finding if there is a problem solver program available that I acould use that may solve the entire problem as I feel that some how some things may have been deleted in error.

Thanks for all help

Eray9s  Ray

Tim how long is too long when it comes to waiting time for the scenery cache to finish loading?  I have waited 30- 40 minutes and the little circle that indicates things are still working is still spinning but nothing further happens.  I am not tect savvy at all so just give me some advice as to what you believe proper steps would now be.

Thanks  eray9s  Ray

Archived