KRDD Progessive Taxi Arrow Error

CrownCityMisfit

Hi there,

Interesting find, those arrows are certainly not helpful at all! It hadn't crossed my mind to check these out, and the testers didn't spot this one... I'll touch base with Chris (who created the APX files for Benton and Redding) and see if he can offer any advice.

Thanks,

Jarrad

Hi there,

Interesting find, those arrows are certainly not helpful at all! It hadn't crossed my mind to check these out, and the testers didn't spot this one... I'll touch base with Chris (who created the APX files for Benton and Redding) and see if he can offer any advice.

Thanks,

Jarrad

I appreciate you looking in to this. Fortunately I can still follow the path, the arrows just aren't pointing in the right direction. Once I am familiar with airport, I won't be using these anyway. Hope to find a fix regardless.

Thanks!

Hi guys,

Just reporting back that Chris (who worked on this component of Redding) has made the fixes. We'll hold off on this file though whilst we look into a few other minor APX issues here - no need to confuse everyone with multiple versions of the same file floating around the support forum.

Thanks very much,

Jarrad

Hi guys,

Just reporting back that Chris (who worked on this component of Redding) has made the fixes. We'll hold off on this file though whilst we look into a few other minor APX issues here - no need to confuse everyone with multiple versions of the same file floating around the support forum.

Thanks very much,

Jarrad

Thanks much. Take all the time you need. Looking forward to the update.

Archived