KRDD and FSX Default ATC

Andrew Godden

First, congratulations to Jarrad on another excellent airport add-on in KRDD.

A quick question regarding default ATC in FSX though.  I am experiencing direction / instruction errors and hand-off errors between Ground and Tower.  I am still exploring what the various occurrences might include but two obvious ones are:

• immediately on landing and during the landing roll-out on Rwy 34 I get a 'contact Ground' instruction; and
  • taxi instructions for AI  and user aircraft which use Rwy 16/34 at the Rwy 16 end to cross to the GA parking area in the northeast corner of the airport cause problems with hold instructions because of Rwy 34 departures and take-off clearances on Rwy 34, resulting in a revolving bottleneck situation.

Cheers

Andrew

FTX KRDD FSS0273309   Note.  This Order No. is associated with my role at Mutley's Hangar.

G'day Andrew,

Hope everything has been well with you, and trust that Mutley's hasn't been keeping you too busy :) Thanks for the kind words, and thanks for pointing out this issues - I've notified Chris (who looked after the APX file for KRDD & O85) and will report back shortly. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Archived