CZST - Stewart Issue w 1.10 patch .

BradB

In the CZST control panel I have the season set for March-Dec . I was trying to fly in May and in DX9 . This is what I see :

xZHrp.jpg

2yixE.jpg

No buildings or RWY textures . I have been following this discussion : http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/72814-no-more-building-and-hangar-in-summer-time/

Any help would be appreciated .

Brad

Hello Brad,

when i installed the 1.10 patch i had the same issues and i tried several variants (also switching in the control-panel), but no success.

I think the best way would be to go back to 1.00!!!

I did it and it looks very good. 

Hi Doug,

You must uninstall CZST as explained in the link below.

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/30376-uninstalling-ftx-airports-a-quick-guide/

don't forget to set FTX-Central to Default/Global before uninstalling.

Then You should start FSX again and control that CZST is now default.

After doing this You have to do a new installation of CZST 1.0 and at last run the newest ORBX-library.

That should do it for You to be back in Version 1.0. 

I installed the CZST 1.10 patch this morning. I now have the same issue/problem as seen and mentioned above. Prior to the patch my CZST looked awesome.

Maybe orbx can look into this and come up with a patch type fix, rather than having to uninstall CZST and reinstalling CZST?.

GrayRider 

There I am back to version 1.0 which is the original full CZST airfield, and deleted patch 1.1 from my storage folder so I dont accidently install it again in the future hahaha. It was a very painless operation to revert back, but you would think they would test these before they just throw them out there lol, sure wouldnt want to start to lose confidence in the product. :wacko:^-^

Hi Grayrider,

I just reinstalled the original Ver 1.0 file over the latest ver 1.10 patch, then the latest libs! so I have in fact gone back to ver 1.0. as if for the first time!

Mal.

Hey Mal

Thats what I initially tried and it didnt work out for me, I had to do the remove the whole airport thing.. and then reinstall the original ver 1.0 and the newest libs. Check your CZST control panel functions to make sure they work properly now :)

My CZST is now back to normal, as it was before the 1.10 patch.

I reinstalled the CZST field 1.0. Than reinstalled the latest library. All went well etc.

I noticed 1.10 patch releases for PAJN and PAEN. I installed these as well. I hope no one reports any issues with these, as with CZST.

GrayRider

The trouble with this, is the patch can only work if the CZST files are in a particular state of '.OFF' so the installer has a routine to force the users config into 'normal' mode so the installer recognises the files regardless of how each user had their control panel configured before the install. It's actually not a simple situation at all, and it appears this routine is not working for all.

Can you go into your flight sim\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_CZST\Scenery directory and change the '.off' state of the following files so they appear exactly as below:

CZST_LIB_GPHW.bgl.off

CZST_LIB_GPHWNS.bgl.off

PLC_CZST.bgl

PLC_CZST_HW.bgl.off

This will put your CZST into 'normal' (non hard winter) mode, and you will then be able to use the control panel to change the mode without any further issues.

The trouble with this, is the patch can only work if the CZST files are in a particular state of '.OFF' so the installer has a routine to force the users config into 'normal' mode so the installer recognises the files regardless of how each user had their control panel configured before the install. It's actually not a simple situation at all, and it appears this routine is not working for all.

Can you go into your flight sim\ORBX\FTX_NA\FTX_AA_CZST\Scenery directory and change the '.off' state of the following files so they appear exactly as below:

CZST_LIB_GPHW.bgl.off

CZST_LIB_GPHWNS.bgl.off

PLC_CZST.bgl

PLC_CZST_HW.bgl.off

This will put your CZST into 'normal' (non hard winter) mode, and you will then be able to use the control panel to change the mode without any further issues.

My CZST scenery files

rkVpY.jpg

CZST looks like this. Switched to "Normal"

aHj03.jpg

If the Control-Panel is in "Hard Winter mode"the apron buildings are there.

Russ, it seems the reference point of your models changed or there was an updated PLC that didn't make it into the patch build. The GP and buildings are there, they are just appearing 30m below ground level. You can open PLC_CZST.bgl with IS2 and raise it up about 30m and everything emerges from the ground. The PLC after installing the patch is dated 2012 so I assume that's the v1.0 file, did you have a new one that was supposed to be included in this patch by chance?

Jim

There are no new PLC files required. Just the referenced objects in the LIB change, which is why the LIB bgl's are swapped out with the contol panel options. Maybe on export of the second LIB GP it was not centred to the zero grid position. I'll check. If thats the case, i'm not sure why it was not picked during my own tests or in beta testing?

• 2 months later...

Hello Russ,

I did not fly in CZST for some weeks and now I noticed, that apron and runway are full snow-covered, but nothig else had snow.

I thought that the switch in the control panel only switches between slippery or not slippery runway. But now it is always winter, even in August!

When I changed control panel to normal the runway and the airport buildings are gone.

Now I found this topic, but my files are exactly as you described. Still no apron, no runway and no building! I have switched several times to different modes, but no help.

There must be something wrong with the update. Do you have any other suggestion?

Fritz

Archived