complete absent of the FTX central

ammar bahamdan

hello ... I purchase FTX global base and FTX global vector from the flight sim store , I download the 4,61 GB FTX global base with no problem and I installed it with no problem and the installation finished but I didn't get the FTX central and my FSX work like before  , no imrovement at all , I called the support team in flight sim store and he told me to CK the FSX file and open ORBX file but I didn't find the FTX central file then the support team asked me to contact you .... please solve my problem 

Hi, I guess Ammar closed the unwrapper because it displayed Finished whereas the main installer of FTX was underprocessed or not started. That may help because it's what I experienced the first time with FTX from FSS :)

no sir I did not , I know that I have to wait until its finished completely 

thank you for trying to solve my problem but it's not the reason

I wish someone can really help me solving this problem because I bought the program and I'm not using it I need to know what is the problem

I am making the assumption that you do not already own any ORBX products.

If you are familiar with Windows Explorer, go to your main FSX folder which by default is

C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X.

Look inside this folder for a folder named ORBX and then for ORBX\Scripts\FTXCentral.

Inside that folder you should see a file named FTXCentral.exe.

If you find this, run it as an administrator and post the result in this thread.

If you cannot find some or all of  these files or folders, please search your computer using the

search term ORBX in an effort to determine where the files were installed to, if at all.

If there are no search results, please post what Operating System you are using and the

location where you installed FSX.

Archived