SAN DIEGO default - But a nice place for F/A-18E flying

Brito

Only to cool off!

After following a thread on the pros / cons of P2D2, I decided to document the flight of my friend Capt. Dana Potts.

He took off from KSAN; strolled around and landed again. We are under the care of FSX now - still waiting for a scenario (Orbx) for this beautiful complex of airfields..

G3uWb.jpg

7QkTI.jpg

nS1rh.jpg

Tup2.jpg

ashfD.jpg

MRelV.jpg

SeWCE.jpg

Thanks for watching!

Cheers,

Sinesio

I love this aircraft a lot, such a performer. Happy to see a bit of San Diego area. Very nice set Sinesio!

I love this aircraft a lot, such a performer. Happy to see a bit of San Diego area. Very nice set Sinesio!

Thank you, Fraçois. As I said, I'm rooting for VRS take it to  P3D2.

Cheers,

Sinesio

You know the trucks, Alan.

P3Dv2 version would be good . I don't spend enough time in this . When I'm up for a bit jet flying I jump into the Milviz F15 . Must have another look at the VRS .

You know the trucks, Alan.

Cheers,

Sinesio

Fantastic my friend. Love a lot Super Hornet and CAL :)

Richard, mate, you know, this aircraft flies at any time, anywhere and under any condition. A full trainer and a fantastic game!

Cheers,

Sinesio

Ev'ry place is nice for this beautiful plane to fly on it. Stunning views; guess what it'll be with the next Open LC!

Ev'ry place is nice for this beautiful plane to fly on it. Stunning views; guess what it'll be with the next Open LC!

As you've noticed, FSX has a certain lag to show the scene when it is changing.

Those aircraft flying at 300 kt average, 400kt in low height, they arrive at the point of the scene before the end of FSX render it!

Therefore a certain blurred. The aircraft is progressing and FSX popping in front!

Cheers,

Sinesio

Archived