NA AI Plane with missing textures (CYYD - Pacific Fjords Region)

Rhett

Hi there,

Landed for refueling at CYYD (Smithers) when flying between Stewart and Bella Coola and found one of your freeware NA GA AI aircraft was missing it's textures. Either that it got severely burnt out !  ::)

hqSoy.png

Hope you can fix it. Thanks.

Regards,

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

I see that there is no support for the freeware products - even for payware customers ?

Perhaps I should re post this on the payware forums ?

Anyone from ORBX support reading these posts ?

I've identified the problem and it would seem that one of the aircraft texture folders was left out of the AI Traffic package. I am no longer doing these NA AI Traffic packs so do not have an update planned.

To fix this problem, you will need to download the attached file and copy the unzipped Texture folder into your SimObjects\FTX NA Cessna 402A aircraft folder.

This should give you a livery on that aircraft.

Texture.C-GSRL.zip

Excellent - thank you Graham.

(John - thanks - but I have never used DX10)

Just one question. Are you saying that the FTX NA GA traffic freeware program is no longer being supported. It is really great and saves VAS when flying in the FTX regions when compared to default AI!

Kind regards,

Just one question. Are you saying that the FTX NA GA traffic freeware program is no longer being supported. It is really great and saves VAS when flying in the FTX regions when compared to default AI!

That's correct, it just became too big a task for one person so I had to withdraw from the NA AI package. I will be continuing with the AU/NZ AI packages though. Perhaps one day, someone will take over the NA AI project.

I will still be around to sort out any issues such as yours should they arise from time to time.

Archived