R00008 - another vector mishap

cpspok

The mishaps with Vector are very abundant to say the least and at this point I do not think serious flight simmer in the world are not privy to it.  I have found many goods sides to it as well... It's just not negative as we all know, although I can feel negetive at times after flying all day in my favorite areas and seeing problem areas.. I guess for those of us who have the energy to post problem areas it´s a quicker way for them to be corrected. Plateauing is a issue with or without FSG 2010 FTX Mesh this I can say first hand but, spiking I have not seen since the install of FSGlobal 2010 FTX Mesh and that is good. I can fix plateauing by simply pulling the mesh resolution slider all the way to the left and plateauing is gone but so is the mesh detail. What we flight simmers go through in this hobby... time and money but we still keep flying. Gotta Love a This Hobby.

this is with mesh installed

Where is this, and what mesh are you using?

A vague post like this doesn't help the developers at all, and only seems like you are complaining instead of contributing something positive. 

Bill

boris the corodinates are there so chill out . They already know and they will get to it like all the others im using approved tested mesh per orbx . The only problem with this post is you making false accusations . Im not complaining that is why its in the vector support so please stop trying to stir the pot up on orbx forums . If you read there list of areas to be fixed in the 1.1 patch there working on the first one there lake st. clair and the great lakes that was brought up by me alot of us are trying to help them find problem spots so again stop trying to piss people off by your false accusations . Like i said corrodinates are there so is the sim used they got this .

good day to you sir

boris the corodinates are there so chill out . They already know and they will get to it like all the others im using approved tested mesh per orbx . The only problem with this post is you making false accusations . Im not complaining that is why its in the vector support so please stop trying to stir the pot up on orbx forums . If you read there list of areas to be fixed in the 1.1 patch there working on the first one there lake st. clair and the great lakes that was brought up by me alot of us are trying to help them find problem spots so again stop trying to piss people off by your false accusations . Like i said corrodinates are there so is the sim used they got this .

good day to you sir

I am not making false accusations. The only co-ordinates I can see in your post are in your screenshot. When I expand it, I can't make them out.

I absolutely love Vector, and have seen very few problems or issues using FS Global Ultimate meshes. Therefore I have no reason to stir the pot.

If I have offended you, I am sorry, but when I see a post titled "Another Vector Mishap" it leads me to believe that you are "implying" that Vector is nothing but problems. Maybe you should put more thought into how you title your posts. Maybe something like "Elevation Issue at Lake St. Claire" would work better. When you use words like "Another" and "Mishap" bookcasing the title, it can give the wrong impression. 

I am chilled out, and have no intention to piss people off.  

Good day to you as well sir!

Bill 

Hello,

When posting support issues like this, please include the ICAO of the airport with the issue. and any other scenery items that may be in use...i.e mesh, 3rd party airport addons etc, also please include the ICAO in the title of the thread, "Another Vector mishap" does not tell us anything

and please, anymore personal attacks this thread gets closed.

Hello,

When posting support issues like this, please include the ICAO of the airport with the issue. and any other scenery items that may be in use...i.e mesh, 3rd party airport addons etc, also please include the ICAO in the title of the thread, "Another Vector mishap" does not tell us anything

I think this is a repeat report of this if I have read the screen coordinates correctly.

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/70631-spikes-in-south-brazil/

Already noted.

Regards,

Nick

Archived