Need Help From FSS,,,

FSRobert

Hi there!

I'm not alone then.

I have bought on Saturday PAEN & EGTF, Transaction processed successfully, got email with the following transaction number: #100943902 and got my credit card charged. So far I haven't received any email with download link, neither a #order. I have tried to contact FSS since then with no joy... and three days have passed....

Can you help me out please?

Fabio

Adrian is back in the office today, he does need a break at least once a year but I am sure will answer your queries soon. These must be isolated cases based perhaps on the transaction or payment method, because during Adrian's absence Orbx sold multiple thousands of products to customers without an outcry of unfulfilled downloads or confirmation emails. Sometimes there are hiccups with an online store, sorry you guys did not have a smooth experience. If you don't hear back from him soon please ping back here again ok?

Thanks Adrian...FSS always keeps the the customer in focus. 

Great news from me. At the moment I am file#2 and all is going well. For whatever reason the program adware blocked my downloading. I simply removed the trial program and everything works as normal once again.  

I want to thanks Jay at FSS  for his kind help concerning this matter and all those here who put up with my replies the last few days...Happy New Year from Stockholm. 

Hi there!

I'm not alone then.

I have bought on Saturday PAEN & EGTF, Transaction processed successfully, got email with the following transaction number: #100943902 and got my credit card charged. So far I haven't received any email with download link, neither a #order. I have tried to contact FSS since then with no joy... and three days have passed....

Can you help me out please?

Fabio

You don't get a download link with email. Go to your account and download what you've bought.

Spirit

You don't get a download link with email. Go to your account and download what you've bought.

Spirit

Hi Spirit,

I wish it was so easy! The transaction stopped after payment was done. Actually I received just one email from FSS telling me the transaction went fine, payment status approved. But @ FSS after payment was done, nothing happened. I didn't get any FSS#order number and my order list is still at the one made the day before. It seems like I have never made this order.

Do what I did and contact FSS via mail. It worked for me and they really have the customer in focus IMHO.  

The problem with my request is it got put into a SPAM folder and they never saw the request do to that.

Hi Robert,

Done three times in these last days, even through the contact form at FSS. In an email I also attached my credit card statement which underline the payment to FSS.

Have same problem. from yesterday.. cant download one file of the Pilot Global 2010 FTX  the z02   account pourchase FSS0259391..

wrote at FSS hope can download short for enjoy Vector during this relax time!

fly37  Gianni

Thank Ziggy but not worked for me... i have Chrome and maybe i dont know hoe reseat.. I installed one new... but FSS dont permit me to download the file n3  PILOTsFSG2010FTX.z02   the order was download without any problem.. I hope some of the FSS can read my e mail

Happy new Year  Thank

fly37  Gianni

Hi Manta,

there's nothing to see in your account about the purchase?

I know FSS as a very, very good shop and my emails were always answered in time. Did you use the contact form of the site?

Spirit

Hi Spirit, thanks for your committal, yes I did!

Archived