PAJN Issues

Heronjr

Hi,

I have lots of FTX airports and all of NA Regions. PAKT is operational as well as PANC, without glitches. All working on UTX Alaska, Canada and USA. Yesterday night FTX PAJN was installed along with the last LIBs 131027.

What I see now at PAJN: My Cessna parked along many static GA aircraft, a static Alaska B737 at the pax terminal along with luggage carts, fuel trucks and many cars parked behind the terminal. I can see a half buried B737 tail and only the roofs of the airport buildings. The jetways are also half buried.

I guess this is a quite big conflict between PAJN, Alaska UTX and SAK. Although I read here many posts about conflicts in this area, I am not in a mood to spend the pre-Christmas weekend working trial-and-error tools to fix something I paid for.

Is there a direct solution or I should wait for a service pack?

Heron Domingues Jr

[ORB-731] Orbx - FTX: NA PAJN Juneau International Airport

Order Number: FSS0252203

Order Date: 2013-12-20

Hi Heron,

it's all covered in a central post here: http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/62409-sak-compatibility-index/ . If you're using Ultimate Alaska X along with SAK/PAJN you should run the batch file included in the corresponding thread.

Also see the SAK manual, p.6/7 for general compatibility information.

Cheers, Holger

Hi Holger,

How are you? Thanks for the prompt reply. Things are working now. I updated SAK and patched with the deactivation tool prescribed. Great job. Everything seems to be now on the correct layer. Juneau is beautiful.

Merry Christmas for you and the team.

Heron Domingues Jr

[ORB-731] Orbx - FTX: NA PAJN Juneau International Airport

Order Number: FSS0252203

Order Date: 2013-12-20

Hello Heron,

great to hear the batch file did the trick and many thanks for the kind Christmas wishes; same to you!

Cheers, Holger

Hi Holger, sorry to be a pain in the proverbial butt my friend, But there have been several posts regarding the broken ATC at Juneau, so far with no resolution or replies. http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/64517-atc-problem-at-pajn/?hl=%2Bjuneau+%2Batc#entry589350

I don't wish to be on your back, that's not my intention, but is anyone, or has anyone addressed this problem? Thanks...

Archived