YBRM Broome Intl

JohnMD

the Team,

I mentioned this discrepancy with what appears to be some landclass textures appearing off the point on the ocean side not far from the airport, a while back, probably not long after Broome Intl was released, and was kind of hoping that it may have been fixed with the AU SP4 003 update, but it does not appear to be, so I was wondering if it is actually possible to be fixed at some stage when another update is done, as it just does not seem to fit in with all the other beautiful coastline textures that are there, please don't get me wrong, but it really does stick out as you can see from the enclosed photos, so if there is a possibility of a fix at some time it would really be appreciated,

Regards

John MacDonald

Photos:

IXBcq.jpg

8yzC.jpg

P3Noy.jpg

23xh.jpg

Hi John, take a look at Google Earth and you will see this.Change your settings in FSX and your landclass textures and water textures will be the same as my.Or ask the developer Jarrad Marshall if this is correct.

Peter

H5hZx.jpg

Ed and the team,

Thank you for that Hotfix, I was definitely not expecting to get a fix for this little Landclass anomaly so quickly, I thought that maybe the next time around for updates would be fine, but there you are, and it worked perfectly, ( See photos below) so it is certainly appreciated for your time and effort spent in getting this sorted.

It really does show what an outstanding Team we have, and the level of support that we get from everyone when we need it.

A big thanks to Jarad and Ross as well.

regards

John MD

Photos:

0xSVT.jpg

cePsq.jpg

Archived