can't copy/paste on the forum's topics

amentiba

hi all,

Got a problem while i try to copy and paste my  screenshots's links. I just can't copy/paste anymore here on the forum. Did i miss something ?

I've tried on other forums and it's ok, and i can see here others posting their threads without problem.

Plus : as i right click on the dedicated space in a topic to paste a picture's link for example, i do not have the usual sub menu with cancel/copy/paste/etc... but it's like i'm on a web page' s menu already posted... Can't explain better.

Any idea that can help me ?

Thanks for your help.

Select 'More reply options'  from the 'reply to topic' page.

Select 'Copy'  of what you require,  then go to top right of menu box, you will see 3 clipboard icons.

Paste, paste as plain text, or paste from word.

Usually middle one, 'paste as plain text' works.

Ron.

Select 'More reply options'  from the 'reply to topic' page.

Select 'Copy'  of what you require,  then go to top right of menu box, you will see 3 clipboard icons.

Paste, paste as plain text, or paste from word.

Usually middle one, 'paste as plain text' works.

Ron.

Thanks for the advice,

Will try and let you informed... But... how can i reply to a topic i want to create ?

Hi amentiba,

Have you installed the Windows Update (Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 7 64) & are you trying to post with Internet Explorer 11, if so  have a read of post #23 - #25 in thread link below, I found that cut/paste & Quote functions were no-longer working with the new version IE11. You might have to revert/uninstall IE11 back to IE10 to regain functionality using the Forum post tools and edit functions. Otherwise I can only suggest you try using another Browser i.e: (FireFox, Chrome, Safari). 

Here is a link to the thread

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/67806-question-for-jay-kae-about-new-ie11-for-w7/

Hope this helps.

Cheers Jeff

This is not a forum issue, this is a Internet Explorer issue, it is driving me bonkers!! The amount of incompatibilities IE11 has, it is incredible and people sometimes blame FS companies for releasing 'Beta's' to their customers lol God!

Totally agree Jay not a Forum issue at all.

IE11 is a mess typical of MS to release yet another dodgey browser upgrade, reading some of the TechNet reports and MS release notes IE11 also has issues running in Win8.1  some elements like Adobe flash player and Java don't work either.

Cheers Jeff

Hate to disagree, Caped Crusader, but this is a forum issue.  The only forums I have trouble with are ORBX, REX, OZx, and Aerosoft, and they all use the same forum software.  Forums like FSDreamteam and Flightbeam use different forum software and have no issues.  Something about the IPS forum software that IE11 doesn't like.

Bruce,

Hate to disagree with you but it appears to me to be a problem with IE 11.  If the forums were at fault then everyone should be having the issue.  I have been using FireFox browser since the first version and as long as I occasionally clear the cache and history no problems with any site I visit.

Jay,

M$ .... NO COMMENT!

Archived