A Day out to Jandakot for Circuit Practice

pphibbs

Hi Paul

I guess we all know that the Tiger is a legend in Tassie from your screenies its obvious that it thrives in the West also.

Great shots thanks for sharing.

ps The lexus is very impressive also. ;D

Brilliant pics, mate.

Hard to believe some of them are not photos. That is a nice piece of ORBX work, indeed.

Better get my fat heiny over to the Flight Sim store and download that baby!

See you all at Jandakot.......

Frank

...and it's great to see some shots of the Tigermoth, as it's certainly no stranger to Jandakot.

Thats for sure, I have fond memories of 45 minutes of aeros over Cockburn Sound in Foxtrot Alpha Sierra as a 40th birthday present.

Thanks again guys,

I'm not seeing any AI aircraft in these shots. Have you turned them off deliberately or were you not aware they are there.

We've set-up 18 AI aircraft including the Classic Air DC-3 and a couple of C172's doing circuits so you should have company up there. Be careful though, the 172's do fly slow but they will still catch up to your Moth.

A great set of shots there, thanks for sharing them.

The AI aircraft cut in at many different settings. They are all GA aircraft so why not try GA traffic set to 100% and if that is a problem, just reduce it until your happy. The Orbx aircraft would not slow your system on their own. It would just depend on what other AI traffic files you may have on your system.

For your information, the C172's doing circuits become active at 88% while the DC-3 comes in at 32%

Archived