FTX Ireland Points of Interest

Martin Reiffer

Martin,that image of Kilroot power station,like the Castle is amazing,thank you so much for taking

The time to create these realistic looking models.

I know you said not all the suggestions would possibly make the patch,but I am keeping my fingers

Crossed for most of them. (cough cough) ;-)

Thanks again Martin,really really appreciate the great work you are doing here.

Cheers,

Paul

Hi Martin,

Thank you very much for listening to us and creating our scenery requests for NI.

Just before you sign off on this area though, would it be at all possible for you

to position the six wind turbines in the area shown in the map image below.

I know it's not a great image,but you can see the position of the Knockagh Monument

that you created in the bottom right hand corner to give you some idea of their location.

They wouldn't have to be in the exact place,the general area would do.

4ec50db6-eac2-497d-a7f8-eff2e5a54150.jpg

This is the last request I will make I promise ;-) and I would be more than delighted if you could see your way to

model them.Fingers crossed.

Thanks again Martin,

Cheers,

Paul.

Whoo Hoo ,Martin that was quick & It It's more than OK it is perfect.

Thanks for that Sir, you are a Star. That's me done now I am going to leave you in peace. ^-^

& like Joe says, if you are ever over here in these parts there will be a few beverages waiting for you.

Cheers Martin,

Paul.

Wow with all these updates in the pipeline and being a "Belfast Child" I'm now sold on getting NIR and IRL. I was planning on FTX global, ahhhhhhhh you people and your amazing scenery. 

So many choices its like being forced to pick your favorite child (not really, but you catch my meaning I hope :-))

Archived