SP 003 for AU 04. Terrain bug?

YoYo

Yes those are 'river people' :)

Not sure what the cause of this issue is, but its worth checking your OpenLC scenery library entries are below your AU Orbx regions, I noticed my own entries had crept up recently when some odd textures started being displayed

Hi Teecee,

In your FSX scenery library check the FTXglobal OpenLC entries (3 of them) and also if you have Scenerytech LC or any other LC, that they are positioned below your FTXregion entries

If they are above then you will get undesired results, such as the above picture

To fix, assuming you have FSX-GOLD or Acceleration...... go into your FSX scenery library and manually move those LC entries down just below the 'Edwards AFB' entry, then in the FTXcentral 'insertion point' tool set your FTX insertion point as 'Edwards AFB'

Example shot below

hbuPo.jpg

Hi Adam, ftxcentral auto sorts that for you, but it's normally up the top. mesh priority is not so important with the best res rising to the top automatically in the FSX engine

Hi Tim - thanks for the super-quick response :) ... it's kind of where I had it. As you say, I've let FTX Central do its thing and not really had any problems. I was just keen to know!

Adam.

Archived