Graphics Problem

wombat

Hi Guys,

Yesterday I did a Nvidia driver update, and now I am getting this and the same thing at Kingsford Smith AP

Nvidia site tells me that when an update is done it removes the previous driver, I have an external backup of the whole computer so would you suggest I do a re install of my system?

Jandakot.jpg

your aircraft is sunken in the ground has really absoluetly nothing to do with Vidcard drivers, as mentioned by previous poster switch FTX Central to default/Global and then back to the region of choice, hitting the "Apply" button on both counts

if that still doesn't do it you'll have to look at your elevation adjustment file which are located in the Scenery/World/scenery folder for the specific airport that it has a .bgl extension and not a .off extension

I have tried your suggestions and still a problem, I only thought about the graphics driver because that was the last thing I installed.

Walter I had a look at the elevation adjustments and all PNW, NZSI, NZNI, ENG, SCO, WLS are showing as .OFF I cannot see any for Sydney or Jandakot WA   Should I delete all the .OFF tags on the end of each adjustment?

Archived