Remove demo

rsvette12

Hi Stu,

you are not missing anything :)

Openlc europe1 and openlc base are the only two and the europe1 is the baltic demo

the 3rd mentioned and there is where the confusion starts is that the default textures have been changed to ORBX FTX textures which are now the defaults to display, so no worries all is fine on the western front ;)

Ah I see but I have no FTX addons loaded right now, but that will change  ;)

Just noticed that Global added 3 NA airports in my fsx windows folder, hmm very cool

Hmm nope not airports that I can find, must be files to work with the payware I guess not sure why its loaded if I don't have them loaded in my sim.

OK, just for clarity ;)

ORBXLIBS is a core folder for all the ORBX - FTX sceneries, so if you have any FTX addon installed that folder will be there.

Sorry, but I'm still confused about this, because I have all FTX AU,NA, NZ... and do not see this 3rd entry:

- I installed FTXG with the old FTX Central set to "Default"

- Although I ran the installer as Administrator and no error occured during installtion, the openLC entries where not added to my scenery.cfg, so I added it later manually, but they are of course not named in the library as shown in the screenshot.

- and I do not have this 3rd entry although I have tons of FTX addons installed.

Went something wrong? If so, how to fix it?

Dear Wolter :D

sorry regarding the ORBXLIBS, they are of course there, only quite down my scenery library due to the insertion point I have choosen quite a while ago.

And I assume that adding the openLC entries manually is correct, although I do not understand, why it didn't happen automatically. (and i followed exactly the instructions during instrallation).

Archived