Ketchikan

Txs guys!

@ Jocko an Gerald

You can also use this paint for the wheel version. Not 100% correct though...

Just copy one of the wheel texture folders and drop in the .dds files and overwrite. Rename that folder to ex. "Texture.C-FOFX" and do the .cfg additions and you are ready to go.

Awesome repaint, thank you very much for working on creating this texture! The Ketchikan area is currently my favorite place to fly in the greater overall pacific northwest region.

Cheers! :)

+1

Brad

Txs guys!

@ Jocko an Gerald

You can also use this paint for the wheel version. Not 100% correct though...

Just copy one of the wheel texture folders and drop in the .dds files and overwrite. Rename that folder to ex. "Texture.C-FOFX" and do the .cfg additions and you are ready to go.

Hi Magnus,

many thanks once again for all your paintwork. My first modification with this paint was adding it to the amphibious version. And... saving HD space: I simply created the required tecture folder (in amphibian), and put a texture.cfg file into this livery-expecting folder, content:

[fltsim]
fallback.1=..\..\Carenado C185F Float\texture.C-FOFX
fallback.2=..\texture
fallback.3=..\..\..\..\Scenery\Global\texture
fallback.4=..\..\..\..\..\..\Scenery\Global\texture

Works. The sim just copies the livery from the float version, which is not much different. Will use it tomorrow at Queen Charlotte island...

Hi Magnus,

many thanks once again for all your paintwork. My first modification with this paint was adding it to the amphibious version. And... saving HD space: I simply created the required tecture folder (in amphibian), and put a texture.cfg file into this livery-expecting folder, content:

[fltsim]
fallback.1=..\..\Carenado C185F Float\texture.C-FOFX
fallback.2=..\texture
fallback.3=..\..\..\..\Scenery\Global\texture
fallback.4=..\..\..\..\..\..\Scenery\Global\texture

Works. The sim just copies the livery from the float version, which is not much different. Will use it tomorrow at Queen Charlotte island...

So you do not have the "bush" version of the C185F?

...no problem mate - although not 100% correct in terms of aircraft...

If you check the "extra" folder within the Zip file you will find a picture of the real aircraft.

Just for reference

Have fun! - and please show some epic pics later!

:D

So you do not have the "bush" version of the C185F?

...no problem mate - although not 100% correct in terms of aircraft...

If you check the "extra" folder within the Zip file you will find a picture of the real aircraft.

Just for reference

Have fun! - and please show some epic pics later!

:D

Hi, slight misunderstanding... I do have the bush version, and "float" is the initial installation - as you described. I just added the amphibian (which does not correspond to the real aircraft).

BTW: you have made a very precise copy of the real aircraft. Congrats!

Hi, slight misunderstanding... I do have the bush version, and "float" is the initial installation - as you described. I just added the amphibian (which does not correspond to the real aircraft).

BTW: you have made a very precise copy of the real aircraft. Congrats!

Ok then all is clear.

TXS mate - I can not be satisfied with something not being real! That is my motto anyway - No cheating = everything has to be 100% correct!

Ok then all is clear.

TXS mate - I can not be satisfied with something not being real! That is my motto anyway - No cheating = everything has to be 100% correct!

I could see this flight as homework. Or was it more of a pleasure...?

[Queen Charlotte Island]

l3iV.jpg

Archived