Why not sooner!

Ziggy

I just want to say that ORBX are the BEST products I have found for simming. When I built my rig There was no budget, I spent almost two and a half years looking for the best way to spice up fsx and money was no object, I just wanted the best. I have spent over $6000.00 so far on this never ending voyage, I've got a home cockpit, actually, I pretty much have an airplane in my basement. After the cockpit was built I needed more, so enter the addon world. I tried scenery addons that I thought would be best for my system and give me the best fps and so on. The reason I didn't try ORBX products earlier was because they looked way to amazing to work on my system, so much detail such rich textures, " No FSX system can handle all that" I said, so other addons it was. Well, with that being said, I would like to go back in time and kick the living crap out of myself for not getting these amazing products that work better and look better than anything I have seen before. I now have all of NA scenery that FTX offers and I am frantically waiting for more. I totally support your products 1000% they are absolutely amazing! I have found FSX nirvana and I Blame my future divorce on ORBX products LOL

Know how you feel mate I tipped up here coming up five years ago I had not seen anything like the products available here before and they just keep getting better with every release. I hope you have many more years of enjoyment here ZIGGY.

cheers

Iain

Thank You very much sir, I will be here for a very long while. My Dad was a bush pilot in the Northwest Territories of Canada as well as BC and Alberta and he said my sim was incredible after I added ORBX products, it brought him back to the old days.

As a real world pilot, flying out of the PNW for real, I am constantly struck by just how real the FTX regions are... Landmarks, details, airports... It really doesn't get any better. In fact I'd go as far as to say I prefer it even to the blanket photo-real areas! Of course FTX has their fair share of those thrown in too ;)

I would say though, while you're waiting for the eventual full US coverage, I believe FTX Global will most definitely help satiate that longing in the meantime, and you haven't got much longer to wait ;)

Oh man! I am an ORBX junkie now, I have already told the wife that I am getting FTX Global and OpenLC and whatever else ORBX has to offer, so grocery money is now ORBX money.....LOL...... Have no time to eat anyway, I have way to much flying to do to check out all my new scenery...lol......best diet ever!

Oh man! I am an ORBX junkie now, I have already told the wife that I am getting FTX Global and OpenLC and whatever else ORBX has to offer, so grocery money is now ORBX money.....LOL...... Have no time to eat anyway, I have way to much flying to do to check out all my new scenery...lol......best diet ever!

Next time the Wife goes on a diet I will suggest this great idea...

Lol, that's hilarious, I had tiff with my old lady the other night, I had just gotten my ORBX stuff and was spending a lot of time checking it all out, a little to much time apparently. She said "All you do is lock yourself in the basement and play your dumb game!" I then said to her "if you call my Flight Simulator a basement or a game again, your gonna need a lawyer" we both laughed.

Lol, that's hilarious, I had tiff with my old lady the other night, I had just gotten my ORBX stuff and was spending a lot of time checking it all out, a little to much time apparently. She said "All you do is lock yourself in the basement and play your dumb game!" I then said to her "if you call my Flight Simulator a basement or a game again, your gonna need a lawyer" we both laughed.

haha - that's funny :)

I got my wife trained early on... She knows the score... Now she just brings me a cup of tea like a flight attendant every now and then ;)

How did you manage that one? Ummm - I don't think I will even go there :)

Ya gotta get the wife interested in something you have absolutely no interest in and then complain that she spends too much time on it. It works. Next month we celebrate our 51st anniversary.

Noel

Archived