FTX NA Regions do not show, airports do

Stillwater

After flying in Australia for 5 months I returned to North America today. So I ...

1. set FTX central to default,

2. disabled all additional sceneries (like Ant´s airports) which were higher prioritised that ftx in the FSX scenery library,

3. set FTX central to America ...

... with the following result. The add-on airports show up brilliantly (checked with Felts & Anacortes), but as soon as I come to the basic FTX region (either PNW or NRM) it is FSX default:

NLSFc.jpg

I have also re-installed PNW, followed by re-installation of PNW patch 005, and re-installation of the libraries 130504. No change. Switching in FTX central to default and back to America also makes no improvement.

Who knows why this happens and how can it be solved?

PS: KSEA airport also looked a bit strange: 3 runways, default buildings, and the apron could be tidied up.

lhUyC.jpg

I go back and forth all the time with no problems . I do nothing in the FSX scenery library , unless I am using a RTMM scenery . I just go from Orbx Oceania to Orbx America . I hope you figure it out .

Brad

Hi Gerold,

Are the regions active in your scenery library?

Yes, for all four US regions I have: Scenery, Mesh, CVX and custom.

EDIT: Issue solved, and I do not exactly know what helped:

1. Set FTX central to default.

2. Set FTX central to America.

3. Checked the scenery library as per Alex´ hint. All FTX sceneries active.

4. Deactivated "Terry stuff" and "Terry lights" again (do not know why this remained active yesterday), so the only things higher than orbx in the scenery library are OZx_aus and OZx_lib.

5. Started a flight in 74S.

Result: YESSS!

YqZXN.jpg

Oh boyz, I can tell you: If you go back to FSX default scenery, that is a pain for your eyes! And I have been told there are indeed people out there who do NOT use ORBX. Unbelievable!

Archived