KJAC helipad

mhlarsen

Ryan,

Its hard to get the right resolution for this picture, but apart from the visible line in the first picture, there is also an 'overlapping' line running along the red arrows:

KJACNHelipad-2.jpg

Hope this helps.

G'day Michael,

By the look of your screenshots you are missing the photoreal ground for the airport - make sure you ran all three KJAC installers, as not doing so will give an incomplete scenery. I've put up a help topic on this, have a read here - if you need any other help with this let me know, we'll get it sorted out for you.

Cheers,

Jarrad

G'day Michael,

By the look of your screenshots you are missing the photoreal ground for the airport - make sure you ran all three KJAC installers, as not doing so will give an incomplete scenery. I've put up a help topic on this, have a read here - if you need any other help with this let me know, we'll get it sorted out for you.

Cheers,

Jarrad

Jarrad,

Yep, problem solved. I was not aware of the three separate installers. Thanks.

• 1 year later...

If there is one here, I cannot see it!

In reality there is only one: next to the runway center!

Cheers,

Voyager is correct - I think what you are seeing in that second pic is some reference arrows added by the user. @Voyager - you do have a problem with your setup though, you have only installed one of the three installers. See my comment in post #4 above for instructions. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Voyager is correct - I think what you are seeing in that second pic is some reference arrows added by the user. @Voyager - you do have a problem with your setup though, you have only installed one of the three installers. See my comment in post #4 above for instructions. 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Hi Jarrad,

I missed that, mate! I am very satisfied by your constant care.

I'm very appreciated your work!

Now, just completing the scenery.

Thank you very much! :)

Archived