About BOB....

There is a freeware tool available on your website call BOB. It is extremly useful to explore sceeneries.

There is only one problem: BOB is a ghost. So since you introduced the "People Flow" technique you might give him a body. This would be very helpfull, ccause when you start looking around, it sometimes happen that you loose control, in which direction BOB is currently looking.

Is this Bob utility what everyone uses to get plane spotter views?

I want to record myself doing some touch and goes, but from the end of the runway, like where a person would sit and watch, but can't seem to figure out how to get my somewhere else when using a playback to watch it from somewhere else than the standard views offer.

Sent from my Apple communications device.

Is this Bob utility what everyone uses to get plane spotter views?

I want to record myself doing some touch and goes, but from the end of the runway, like where a person would sit and watch, but can't seem to figure out how to get my somewhere else when using a playback to watch it from somewhere else than the standard views offer.

Sent from my Apple communications device.

I'm not so familiar with making videos, but what you want to do is usually made with tools like EZDock, which allows you to set you viewing point wherever you want.

BOB is, from the technical point of view, nothing ekle then an aircraft without body.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see you guys from Orbx/FTX create the ability for us to walk around the outside of our aircraft to do our pre-flight checks. Flight1 had a free tool for that in FS9 and it worked pretty good, even if it made you walk slower than a 90 year-old grandmother.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I have tried to download "Bob" several times, (as I have with a few others from thier free site) but each time it never completes all of the download?  I'm just wondering what may be the problem, their side, or mine. I don't have any problems downloading from any where else.

Anyone else have same problem?

Thanks for any help.

Larry

Archived