Being a Stansted passenger....

Hi guys,

Just like so many of you I love to explore the Flight Simulator world to find all the hidden details on offer. I do this not just in planes but using a wide variety of vehicles in the simulator. Here is my latest adventure after driving to Stansted in my car ready for my plane to Ibiza, enjoy.

"Could all the passengers of Ryanair flight 462 make there way to gate 24, thankyou."

Posted Image

A nice warm apron at Stansted today!

Posted Image

"Welcome aboard, can all passengers please take their seats."

Posted Image

'bonus' shot

We have lift off!

Posted Image

Trying something abit different with the editing so as always both negative and positive feedback is more than welcome, thanks for looking :)

Kind Regards

Josh

(Possibility for part 2 if anyone wants to see them? )

Great Idea Josh , views not seen very often in Orbx world . Look forward to Part 2 .

Brad

Ditto to that! An interesting "edit" too, like the way every BUT the plane is blurred - interesting.

Cheers,

Tony

PS: Ryanair still try to charge its passengers for loo paper :) ?

Thanks all very much for your messages, nice to see people looking at the pictures :)

Great idea Josh. The 2nd one looks like a real photo. 8)

Thanks, the second one is my personal favorite as well, if i do say so myself ;)

An interesting "edit" too, like the way every BUT the plane is blurred - interesting.

Thanks, I tried to give the viewer and sense of speed and sound but i dont feel this has been achieved in this picture but oh well thought Id share it non the less! :)

PS: Ryanair still try to charge its passengers for loo paper :) ?

Having never flown Ryanair Iam not sure of what its actually like on board but from what Ive heard Iam glad I haven't :) (I only fly for the Ryanair VA) Yeah I have heard you have to pay to go to the loo and pay extra for seats next to someone you want to sit with and you have to pay for job interviews with them and other things, I don't understand how they have become such a big airline!! I've even heard some future plans which are very inappropriate to put on this forum but maybe some Ryanair googling will show you :P

Kind Regards

Josh

Thanks you two for your kind words

How do you manage to obtain perspectives from such a distance? Is there some way to slew the eyepoint?

Shots two and four were just done with the f11 key and zooming out with the mouse, shot 1 was using orbx's bob and shot 3 was done using the Ctrl shift and enter keys i think thats the three :)

Kind Regards

Josh

Archived