SAK Tree Removal Project

ba43

Don't know if this will help with something I read here recently and I'm also discovering as I fly in SAK. Several of the airstrips I've come across have trees right up against the threshold on certain autogen settings. I run mine at one click from the right. I have an idea for putting a small object using Instant Scenery right at the base of the offending trees and letting it remove the tree. There is an option in Instant Scenery that tells the user to select a box to keep the recently placed object from removing autogen objects inside the library object's exclusion box. If you don't select it, the autogen inside that box is removed when installing the scenery in FSX.

So, I'm going to try this and could help out with any other project if you need it. Right now, I am testing this at CXC (Chitina) and I'll report back how it's working.

Before

Posted Image

After

Posted Image

Brad

Hi Brad

Please report these issues in this thread with the ICAO included so we can include in our servicepack
/>http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/topic/56886-please-report-any-sak-airports-with-trees-blocking-approach-here/

Cheers

Tim

Archived