Will there ever be a Perth city update?

Doc44kin

Hi ,Im only a casual user wondering if there will ever be a Perth city update,the Jandacott airport is so good it makes the rest of the city look "very ordinary" to say the least! There must be other West Aussies out there thinking the same?

Keep on Flyin,Doc

G'day Doc,

Thanks for the interest - unfortunately there are not any plans (that I'm aware of) to update Perth at the moment. I am, however, working on Broome International Airport at the moment, which will include the entire town of Broome and the Dampier Peninsula - I'm hoping to have something to preview in the not too distant future.

Cheers,

Jarrad

Hi Jarrad.

Thanks for the info,oh well Broome area will be welcome too,Im a bit strange I suppose having lived most of my life in the west,a lot of it in the Kimberleys both east and west,and I just like the place! Fly mainly in light aircraft in places that I know,take care Doc...

Hi ,Im only a casual user wondering if there will ever be a Perth city update,the Jandacott airport is so good it makes the rest of the city look "very ordinary" to say the least! There must be other West Aussies out there thinking the same?

Keep on Flyin,Doc

+1

Good news on Broome Jarrad...

Cheers and thanks

• 1 month later...

Hi Jarrad,

Wow,just installed "Broome",wonderfull mate,next hope is for Kununurra,now that would be the iceing,I cleared the first land there and established the "Pilot Farm" way back then,and went on to farm cotton and other crops later on,Camballin too on the Fitzroy was old stamping grounds,anyway great work Jarrad,well done! I'll have some fun flying around up there again, thanks,Doc

G'day Doc,

Thanks for the interest - unfortunately there are not any plans (that I'm aware of) to update Perth at the moment. I am, however, working on Broome International Airport at the moment, which will include the entire town of Broome and the Dampier Peninsula - I'm hoping to have something to preview in the not too distant future.

Cheers,

Jarrad

Hi Jarrad

A while back i thought i heard Rottnest was being looked at by you. Can you confirm?

G'day Simon & Doc, glad to hear you are enjoying Broome. In answer to your questions, my next project will be back in the US, and I do have a few other projects up my sleeve following. It is true at one point that I was looking very seriously at Rotto, however a few other projects took precedence at the time and it slipped by the wayside. Doc - Kununurra is a great scenic location (and perfect-sized airport), however unfortunately isn't on my radar at the moment. 

Thanks for the interest guys,

Cheers,

Jarrad

Cheers for the info Jarrad. I hope you find time someday to do some Perth & surrounding areas dev work. : )

Regards Rottnest checkout post #35 on the second page of this Ozx thread

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/topic/8767-raaf-amberley-modification/

Please note that the post is about 2 years old.

Also that recent attempts to get a update on Rottnest and Amberley have gone
unanswered .

Cheers
Karol

Thanks for the link Karol. As you say, updates on this seems to have dryed up. Shame as it looks alright. Does'nt seem like its going to happen though.

Just flew out of Karratha this morning... Love to see that one done, including all the helo ops heading out to the offshore rigs etc.

YPKA is a busy place these days... Perfect for all those PMDG 737 jockeys out there.

• 2 weeks later...

Really wish YPPH would be on the cards for future Aussie airports! Perth is a big gateway to Asia and the middle east too with direct flights to and from Auckland all the way to Singapore and Dubai! This would definitely be a dream for the tube fliers, myself included :)

Archived