A little trip around YSCH

Mark Abdey

What Mark, did you call into Godfreys for a packet of fags?  I didn't think you smoked! ;D

The sand colour in a couple of those pictures was very realistic and a nice change from the silver/glaring white.  Did you tweak it.....just a little bit? ;)

Super shots as usual.  I'm getting tired of saying it and I'm running out of superlatives so, what the hell, I didn't like the shiny bits in the water of the first one!

Best wishes

John

Thanks all.

John, yeah I stopped at Godfreys, landed on the road, picked up sixty fags, some hard liquor and a large pack of contraceptives - now I just need to find some Coffs Harbour women and I'm in for a good night.

Or maybe not  :D

BTW that is how the beach looks with this scenery area John.

John, yeah I stopped at Godfreys, landed on the road, picked up sixty fags, some hard liquor and a large pack of contraceptives - now I just need to find some Coffs Harbour women and I'm in for a good night.

You'd be doing well!!! In Oz, Godfreys is a vacuum cleaner store!!! I reckon the the women of Coffs might object to a good night with a Dyson!!  ;D

You'd be doing well!!! In Oz, Godfreys is a vacuum cleaner store!!! I reckon the the women of Coffs might object to a good night with a Dyson!!  ;D

That would explin the odd looks I got - as for the Dyson, don't knock it until you've tried it  :D

Thanks all.

Or maybe not  :D

BTW that is how the beach looks with this scenery area John.

Muahahahaha!!!!!! LOL  ;D ;D

Nice shots Mark. :)

Archived