Please...help with getting senior's discount, help with FSS not responding.........

unclelarry

On Feb 8th, via the contact sheet on their webpage, I forwarded documentation to FSS for my senior's discount. No confirmation. On the 11th I 'trial ordered' an airport to see if the discount had been activated, and then accidentally pushed the confirmation button.....so I bought it a regular price. Again, through the FSS contact sheet I relayed the problem, forwarded my documentation again. No response. On the 15th I emailed Adrian directly (store [at] flightsimstore [dot] com), again adding the documentation, requesting some clarification. So here we are on the 20th, twelve days later and not a peep. A long time unless you don't care about your customers!

PLEASE, would someone, please..........please.........please help me!

Larry

You really didn't have to go to all that extra trouble proving you were a Senior Larry :lol:

Glad you got it sorted out and well done to flightsimstore for sorting you out so quickly.

Thanks for the prompt reply, although truthfully I must confess I find it amazing, to say the least, that my email(s) would end up in the spam folder. As a business myself I regularly check my spam folder for wayward emails (and do find them), it is part of the process of running a business in this world over run with junk emails. Anyhow, we can now get back to spending money. To Jay who did reply directly via email I have added you to my address book since this the second time I have had to resort to the forum to get a question answered......however, I do repeat my thanks for dealing with this promptly.

Larry

• 2 weeks later...

Still not working.......here's a copy of my email yesterday, sent directly to desk (at) flightsimstore (dot) com ....I am assuming my email address is still stuck in the spam folder? ???

Good morning:

A few days I purchased Shoreham, assuming the senior discount problem was resolved. Not so, I did get the store credit (4.99 AU), but not the senior discount. I am gearing up to buy Wales......any chance we could get this resolved by then?

Thanks, Larry

Larry if you follow the link to FSStore from the announcement here on the ORBX forums you will find that the discount has already been applied for you. Failing that make a not of the price on your shopping basket the check in the FSStore itself and you will see the difference.

Sorry Jay, Yes everything is OK up to now.

Took all day yesterday to get it, along withe patches and the libs, finished at 10pm last night.

Started the Wales before I went to bed...and have spent the morning getting it all sorted. and installed.

Must say It looks bloody good...only thing I appear to be missing is some activity at the 3 Airports I have just flown to EGNR, EGGP, EGCC.

No air activity, or people, and I have the settings on max for AI.

Anyway, must get off work...talk soon

• 4 weeks later...

Received my discount without any problems when purchasing SAK. Was first of all at a loss to find a way to attach a copy of my passport as my printer/scanner isn't working so took a picture with my digital camera. Thanks team.....

I have not received no confirmation from them either. I have sent it in three times.I don't want to order yet till am sure.

Best regards,

Ken

Hi Ken,

For some reason the help desk had you flagged as a spammer and your emails were going straight into the junk folder. This has been corrected now and your discount has been activated. I apologise for any inconvenience.

Archived