NZSI update documentation

Thorsten42

Hi folks,

first of all thanks for the marvelous update to the South Island and the wonderful Milford Sound Package. As I was planning to offer a NZ scenario for our Virtual Airline I stumbled across the sentence in the support section for the NZSI.002 thread: "for a complete list of enhancements and fixes, please refer to the pdf file in the zip". But it looks like that the PDF is not within the ZIP file? And the KMZ file looks like still the old one. As I wanted to offer the latest information for my route network setup it would be very nice if you could tell me where to find the latest informations about the airfields covered. And an upated KMZ file would be a dream ;)

Many thanks

Thorsten

Thorsten, go to you ORBX map and then to User Documents and there you find the KMZ file for Google Earth dated 2012-8-30. This is the last updated KMZ file for NZSI.002.

When you open this file in Google Earth you get all the airports and so on.

Peter

Hello Thorsten,

in addition to what Peter correctly states: there should be a "FTX NZSI Coverage and Features Map.kmz" dated August 2012 in your \ORBX\User Documents folder as well as a "NZSI SP2 User Guide.pdf". The latter can also be accessed via FTX Central.

Cheers, Holger

Many thanks for the quick help and answer Peter and Holger,

the only place I did not check. Will do my homework better next time ;) Found the PDF and the KMZ included after install is indeed newer than the one on the website.

Cheers and thanks

Thorsten

Archived