Forum error

FSMontie

I am getting this error when accessing the main forum index page:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1024 bytes) in /home/jaykae/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.php on line 488

So I can not access the support pages.Only the public forums...

Me too....although my error msg reads slightly different to the op:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 85 bytes) in /home/jaykae/public_html/forum/admin/sources/base/ipsMember.php on line 189

Regards

Steve

Hello

Same problem here, since late night yesterday.

So I can not access the support pages.Only the public forums...

Try this links ->

Full Terrain Experience (FTX) Payware Support Forum or

Orbx Support Forums, then choose the thread/topic you want.

Just dont hit the forum index link "FTX Community and Support Forums" and don't refresh the pages, you must navigate.

This one also works View New Content

BTW: Happy New Year

Cheers

Same thing here.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2048 bytes) in /home/jaykae/public_html/forum/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.php on line 488

Same here

Jay invited the the pubic to his home to celebrate New Years and left us hangin'.

OK thanks everyone, we acknowledge there is an issue with trying to visit the root folder on the forums; this must be a capacity issue with a LOT of people visiting the forums at present. I am sure Jay will be looking into it once he's up and about in Australia (it's 6am there now).

Meantime use the tips shared above by visiting sub-sections of the forum directly or use this link to only show new content since you last visit:

/>http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=viewNewContent&search_app=forums

Archived