KSFF Felts - water level on river

Bandit

Gday guys - I have installed KSFF and both NRM patch 1 & 2 after installing Felts and still get wierd water levels on the river. I tried to install Felts again then patch 2 again and even installing the latest ORBXlLIBS121201 - still get this....

Posted Image

G'day Mark,

Holger's freeware Holgermesh only covers Australia, however he has also included high resolution DEM with both NRM SP2 & KSFF. Two things if I may;

1. What is your elevation at KSFF? It should be 1953ft, if you have something different I suspect there would be another APX file installed causing clashes. If not in another scenery package itself, I know that some payware AI traffic packages include modified APXs.

2. If this doesn't resolve your issue, could you take another shot from the other side of the river looking towards the airport?

Cheers,

Jarrad

G'day Mark,

Holger's freeware Holgermesh only covers Australia, however he has also included high resolution DEM with both NRM SP2 & KSFF. Two things if I may;

1. What is your elevation at KSFF? It should be 1953ft, if you have something different I suspect there would be another APX file installed causing clashes. If not in another scenery package itself, I know that some payware AI traffic packages include modified APXs.

2. If this doesn't resolve your issue, could you take another shot from the other side of the river looking towards the airport?

Cheers,

Jarrad

Elevation is 1956.3 MSL (in the a\c)

No other FTX scenery packages installed

I did install the FTX American AI pack but disabling it doesnt change anything

I only installed CYBD after this as far as APX are concerned.

The mesh is at 5m

heres a image from the other side of the river (Full res image)

Posted Image

Archived