RL helo flying with Victoria Police

Ryan Mason

This is a really crappy video edit, I just bought Sony Vegas and somehow managed to have a full minute of nothing but black screen so sorry it will kick in after the minute, just let it load fully and click ahead a minute, but this is a video of some time in an EC120 over Melbourne on a tourist flight out of YMMB and flying with the Victoria Police Air wing out of YMEN in the AS365C1.  There is also some footage from a C172 flight in and out of YGLG including a full landing.  Membership does have its privelidges, most people have to have been involved in serious trauma before a ride in this bird.  As I said this is my first edit with Vegas so I dont really know what I am doing but I hope those of you who have only experienced FTX over Melbourne see it and realise just how close a representation of Melbourne it really is from this footage.

http://vimeo.com/1979330

Enjoy

AC

Guest Muaddib

I don't think the black at the start is your fault. Mine got the same thing after conversion at Vimeo. Vimeo seems to be having problems this week. For one thing, the 500 meg limit is off. Mine came off on Tuesday and ever since, any video I upload has a long black at the start.

Archived