What will we see for Xmas?

ba43

82% of all threatening traffic to my webservers originates from China, 67% of all attempted CCTP and DDoS attacks on my servers originate from China, a whopping 89% of all code extraction attempts come from.. yes, yes YES.. you guessed it.. China. So I am sure you got John's comment :)

Beginning to look like the country that got ORBX started has been forgotten. Would be nice to see Bathurst (YBTH) and Rockhampton completed.

At the moment I am keeping my money for Bathurst, Rockhampton and Canberra city. At the present time I feel that I am in for a looooong wait.

+1

Don't forget your roots Orbx. I love the Aussie stuff and hope more gets done, eventually.

Would be nice to see Bathurst (YBTH) and Rockhampton completed.

Now THAT (and Canberra) would be a Christmas pressie! Please, please prettyplease, dear Santa? Milford Sound and/or Queenstown would also do for the beginning ;)

Cheers

Mallard

........ One big gap is Japan, are there no simmers, there are many active flight sim pages. Would love to see an Orbx Japan.

Alleluyia to that! ...... Would be my absolutely Number 1 choice for an FTX region. :) (and unlike most people who are understandably impatient for their own home area to be made, I am 6,000 miles from Japan and have never been there but I'm fascinated with the place and the culture).

Would love to see Japan FTX'd in the future. :)

But for now, I have FTX ENG to explore for a long time, so I am happy. :)

82% of all threatening traffic to my webservers originates from China, 67% of all attempted CCTP and DDoS attacks on my servers originate from China, a whopping 89% of all code extraction attempts come from.. yes, yes YES.. you guessed it.. China. So I am sure you got John's comment :)

Ok, I don't blame you guys then.

hi spok.we really should have known these facts about china.ie.threatening traffic to web servers .etc..it really was ignorant of us not to...i guess the only thing we have done right is to be civil ie.polite,generaly nice...cheers Bill

Archived