London calling....EU England shots.

Met a young woman from Ireland, and we said you come from a lovely country. Yes she said, it was -15 when I left home outside Dublin, and I arrived in SE Queensland to complaints that it was a wintery +20. Another girl from Lancs agreed, my country is beautiful, but the grey and the cold became too much. Sun and surf may be sinful, but it beats the blazes out of chillblains.

These shots have allayed my concerns about compatibility with VFR London, because I might not actually need it any more. My only other compatibility concern is Airfield Construction Group's freeware Duxford, but maybe ACG will do whats necessary in that regard.

I sincerely hope FTX England is a success, and spurs Orbx on to ever greater things. Looking at all the screens so far, that success is hugely deserved.

Looking good,

...very good!

- sure: I also don't live in London and do in fact not know how it looks there "for real", but i at least can for sure say, that i really like what i see so far from the distance here :) !

And i am also 100% sure that all those many "locals" here will certainly keep following all these "previous-pictures" here very closely - with a "falcon's-eye" on it all and keep pushing ORBX as far as possible to exclusively release a truly convincing "EU-England" scenery package! ;)

Archived