Just Flight F-111

Tonyla1

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has tried out the new F-111 from Just Flight?

I have Virtavia's FSX version, which is ok, but the outside textures are a bit dull in my opinion (thank god for Barry Magann's repaints).

I see that the Just Flight version has a working escape module as well as the dump and burn. However, the RAAF paintjobs look a bit off.

I might just buy it for myself and let you know what I think.

Cheers

Tony

You can probably expect better paint jobs for the Just Flight version to pop up online within the next few weeks I would expect. The JF F-111 model is a lot better IMO yes.

Thanks Dean, I'll give it a go

At the above link , select forum , then FAQ , you will see that they are based in Eastern Europe.

They are rather secretive on the forums , and give no details as to who or what they are .

They have not answered queries regards if payware nor if it is associated with Just Flight.

Cheers

Karol

At the above link , select forum , then FAQ , you will see that they are based in Eastern Europe.

They are rather secretive on the forums , and give no details as to who or what they are .

They have not answered queries regards if payware nor if it is associated with Just Flight.

Cheers

Karol

Hi Karol. I noticed your name in the credits for the Virtavia FSX F111, congratulations on that. I suppose they must have used your TFR did they? It's a really nice model and great to fly.

I'm thinking of getting the Just Flight model also, as I already have two Virtavia models, just to have a representation of the escape module.

Cheers,

Hi Scott

Thanks , I did the radars ,RHAW , E Scope and the MFDs for the Virtavia F-111.

Unfortunately it does not have the TFR fitted , I did install a pop up autopilot that has an integrated TFR in

my own copy of the Virtavia F-111 and it works nicely within the usual limitations.

I have not yet tried the Just Flight F-111 , but it's rather nice to have several choices of the F-111 to fly .

Cheers

Karol

Below is the pop ups that I use .

Posted Image

Archived