Sheer cliffs at Wrangell

teecee

I have run all the patches, and cycled the FTX Central, but still seeing sheer cliffs around Wrangell. FSX is a recent install, so I am sure that I do not have Misty Fjords loaded. My flying mate has the same problem..any ideas? thanks. Teecee.

Teecee, I thought that you have Tongass Fjords installed.

If you want too discover that area than is Tongass Fjords a must have. Maybe we can fly together again in that area, it's a long time ago that we have had contact by Skype or mail.

Peter Cornet

Thanks holger, so I should reinstall MF?

@Peter.Not since my system crash Peter.. which I am still getting back to normal.. It looks as if I need to re-download and install Misty.. I will look for you on Skype..we used to chat there. Teecee

Hello Teecee,

to avoid confusion there is no Misty Fjords for FSX. Misty was an FS9 add-on centered on the Ketchikan area and its coverage area is fully contained within our Pacific Fjords. The area to the north and west of it, including Wrangell, Petersburg, and Sitka, were covered in an FS9 add-on named Tongass Fjords, which was re-released as Tongass Fjords X for FSX. The Orbx Southern Alaska add-on (SAK) we're currently working on, will continue on from the northern edge of Tongass X (N58 degrees) meaning Tongass X will be required if you want to have continuous high-detail coverage along the Pacific coastal area.

Cheers, Holger

Holger, I have installed Tongass Fjords X in FSX and it is running beautifully. Is there a way to install Tongass Fjords X into Prepar3D?

Thanks,

Lazyeight

Remember Tongas Fjords X is not an ORBX/FTX product. Probably need to ask the question on their site.

Archived