NorCal

dominique

The way ORBX keeps us up-to-date on development and encourages discussion and suggestions 'from the gallery' is outstanding and should be an example to lesser developers who treat even paying customers "like mushrooms" I am once again hoping the Northern California region extends into southern Oregon enough to pick up Medford, Ashland and the Rogue Valley.

I believe NorCal starts where PNW ends, in the very south of Oregon :)

Yes I see that now..TY guys for the link to that map page. I see Medford is included and that would also take in Ashland (15 miles south and it appears the Rogue Valley too..) OK I can stop 'beating the drum' now for southern Oregon inclusion. Yippee! I am patient while devoted and dedicated developers get on with thier craft. They say the "journey IS the reward" not the destination..

Great breakfast at the Three-Zero Cafe. Decent burgers, also.

I hope they model it as well as some of the other "defaults" or maybe they have an add-on in the works.

Im a brewery guy my self, so long as i have a backup pilot of coarse :). Its easy to see why ORBX picked the NA regions it did. From a GA standpoint it is a great place to fly, once you are off the coast the weather is CAVU 300 day out of the year with plenty of scenic airports to fly to. Needless to say im all giddy aboui this one. Its going to save me a ton of money on exploring the area, only draw back is ORBX hasnt found away to replicate that breakfast part yet :)

Archived