Cayley A J Flying Ranch

Eric C

really nice shots Eric. This is a great place to fly from and I agree, some really nice scenery. Its an enjoyable flight to claresholm from here. Ive spent some time working every summer at AJ ranch in the real world. Heres a shot from last summer. The real thing is even nicer! the strip is prime.

Posted Image

really nice shots Eric. This is a great place to fly from and I agree, some really nice scenery. Its an enjoyable flight to claresholm from here. Ive spent some time working every summer at AJ ranch in the real world. Heres a shot from last summer. The real thing is even nicer! the strip is prime.

Posted Image

Wow, thanks Ben, and incredible shot and experience working at this airport! What kind of work did you do at the airport, and do you work for any airports now?

Eric, I work for an aerial application outfit that travels around southern Alberta. This week I was at CFV2 beiseker which is on the eastern border of orbx scenery. Aj ranch is a privately owned strip built by my grandfathers business partner in the 60s. He was a classic aviation enthusiast owning 5 mustangs, an f86, 6 harvards, stearmans with everything in between at different times. The house has an almost Olympic sized indoor swimming pool that is attached to a larger hanger. The property is every pilots dream.

Archived