182 HDVC panel.

Russ White

These are a few weeks old now, but shows the leather detail on top of the dash in the second shot, the first shot displays the shadowing of the footwell area.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The main problem at the moment is the cream plastic sides of the interior wall above the blue trim. I have the photographic data of this area from the real plane, but the dimensions are really different from the real plane compared to the 3D sim model, so there is loads of issues to overcome there! mainly around the window frames and joining with the ceiling.

Russ.

Sorry a bit late to this... I love the detail on that Russ, small things like the pencil on the seat.

After all this hype I hope whoever this painter is, he comes up with something that resembles a 182!  ;D

Sorry a bit late to this... I love the detail on that Russ, small things like the pencil on the seat.

After all this hype I hope whoever this painter is, he comes up with something that resembles a 182!  ;D

...it's just a scaled down MD80, so I'm sure it won't present HIM any problems......  ;):P;)

Archived